Learn how to use speakerphone during call, mute and use Bluetooth headset on your Samsung Galaxy S4. While in an active call, it is possible to enable the speakerphone feature.
- Tap Speaker icon. The Speaker button now appears as green color active one and the speakerphone is activated.
- Use the Volume keys (located on the left side of your phone) to adjust the volume.
- To deactivate the speakerphone, tap Speaker icon.
How to switch off the Microphone (Mute) on Samsung Galaxy S4
You can temporarily switch your phones microphone off, so that the other person cannot hear you.
Example: You wish to say something to person in the room, but do not want the person on the phone to hear you.
To mute your phone during a call
- Tap Mute icon. The Mute button now appears as green color active one and Mute is activated.
- Tap Mute to deactivate the Mute function and reactivate the microphone.
- Tap Headset icon.
- The phone will scan for your Bluetooth headset. When found, connect to the headset. The Headset button now appears as green color activated one and the Bluetooth headset is activated.
- Tap Headset to deactivate the Bluetooth headset and reactivate the phone speaker.