How To Use Music Player - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to use music player on your Nokia Lumia 630. You can use your phone listen to music and podcasts while on the move.
Listen to your favorite music wherever you are.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Music icon.
- Tap the song, artist, album, or playlist you want to play.
Pause or resume playback
- Tap Pause icon or Play icon.
Note: To play songs in a random order, tap Shuffle icon.
Fast-forward or rewind
- Tap and hold Forward icon or Previous icon.
Note: To subscribe and listen to podcasts, on the start screen, swipe left, and tap Podcasts icon.
- The service may not be available in all countries and regions.
Play a podcast
Keep up with your favorite podcasts and subscribe to them on your phone.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Podcasts icon.
- Tap audio or video and the podcast you want to watch or listen to Menu icon.
Note: To select a certain episode of the podcast, tap .
Subscribe to a podcast
- Swipe to GET PODCASTS, and write the podcast address.
Note: You can also search for a podcast by name.