How To Use Shortcuts - HTC One M8
Learn how to use Shortcuts on your HTC One M8. Place apps you often use on any widget panel of your Home screen. You can also add shortcuts to frequently used settings, bookmarked webpages, and more.
- Press and hold an empty space on a widget panel.
- In the pop-up menu, tap Add apps and widgets.
- Tap View icon > Apps or Shortcuts.
- Scroll through the apps or shortcuts, or tap Search icon to search for one.
- Press and hold and then drag an app or a shortcut to a widget panel you want to add it to.
To add an app from the Apps screen, press and hold the app, and then drag it to a widget panel.