How To Use Nearby Devices – Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use nearby devices on your Samsung Galaxy S5. This option allows you to share your media files with nearby devices using DLNA and connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From the main Settings screen, tap Nearby devices icon.
- Tap the OFF / ON icon to turn Nearby devices on.
- Verify (Nearby devices) appears at the top of the screen in your status bar.
- Tap Shared contents, then check the media you would like to share. Tap OK.
- Tap Allowed devices, then select the connected devices you would like to allow.
- Tap Denied devices, then select the connected devices you would like to not allow.
- Tap Download to, then select the destination of any downloaded (shared) content. Choose from Device or SD card.
- Tap Download from other devices, then select the actions youll take when you download content from other devices. Choose from either Always accept, Always ask, or Always reject.