How To Use Samsung Smart Switch - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use Samsung Smart Switch on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. You can transfer data of the previous device to a new device via Smart Switch (for mobile and computers). Visit http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch for more information.
Note: Samsung Smart Switch is not support on some devices or computer.
Using Smart Switch Mobile
Use this app to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android device to your new device.
- On your device, tap Smart Switch.
- On your device, select an option depending on the previous device type and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the previous device is an Android device, ensure that the Smart Switch Mobile app is installed on the device. Refer to the help for more information
Using Smart Switch with computer
Use this feature to import a backup of your data (from selected manufacture's mobile device) from a computer to your device. You can download the app from http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
- Back up data from a previous device to the computer. For more information, contact the device manufacturer.
- On the computer, launch Smart Switch.
- Connect your current device to the computer using USB cable.
- On the computer, click the manufacturer of the previous device and follow the on-screen instruction to transfer data to your device.