How To Use S Voice Settings – Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use s voice settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Change settings for voice recognition. On the Settings screen, tap Applications > S Voice.
- Language: Select a language for voice recognition.
- Hide offensive words: Hide offensive words from voice search results.
- About: View version information.
- Open via the home key: Set the device to launch S Voice when you press the Home button twice.
- Voice wake-up: Set the device to start voice recognition by saying a wake-up command while using S Voice.
- Show body of message: Set the device to display the text of a new message.
- Check missed events: Set the device to launch S Voice and alert you to missed notifications when a headset is connected and you press the headset button.
- Personal briefing: Set the device to display events saved in S Planner while using S Voice.
- Erase S Voice data: Delete the data used by S Voice from the S Voice server.
- Home address: Enter your home address to use location information with the voice command feature.
- Log in to Facebook: Enter your Facebook account information to use Facebook with S Voice.
- Sign in to Twitter: Enter your Twitter account information to use Twitter with S Voice.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S’s; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5