How To Use S Planner Settings – Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use S Planner settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Change settings for using S Planner. On the Settings screen, tap Applications > S Planner.
- First day of week: Select the first day of a week.
- Hide declined events: Set the device to hide expired events.
- Show week number: Set the device to display the number of weeks in a year.
- Hide completed task: Set the device to hide completed tasks.
- Weather: Set the device to display the weather forecast.
- Lock time zone: Set the device to leave the time zone setting unchanged when moving across time zones.
- Select time zone: Select the time zone.
- View today according to: Set the calendar to use your home time zone or a selected time zone.
- Select alert type: Select the notification settings for events.
- Select ringtone: Select a ringtone for events or tasks.
- Vibration: Set the device to vibrate to alert you to events or tasks.
- Quick responses: Select or create templates for sending messages to event participants.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S’s; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.