How To Use Print On iPad
You can use Printing on iPad. iPad can print wirelessly to Air Print-enabled printers. Follow the simple steps below.
The iPad can print from the following built-in apps:
- Mail: email messages and viewable attachments
- Photos and Camera: photos
- Safari: webpages, PDF files, and viewable attachments
- iBooks: PDF files
- Notes: currently displayed note
- Maps: view of map showing on the screen
- Other apps available from the App Store may also support AirPrint.
- An AirPrint-enabled printer doesnt require printer software; it just needs to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as iPad.
- For more information about AirPrint, go to support.apple.com/kb/HT4356
This will work on all iPads; including iPad 3, new iPad, iPad 2, and original iPad.