How To Use Playlists On Sony Xperia Z
Learn how to use playlists in Walkman application on your Sony Xperia Z. In My music, you can create your own playlists from the music that is saved on your device.
- In addition, you can install the Media Go application on a computer and use it to copy playlists from the computer to your device.
How to create your own playlists
- In My music, to add an artist, album or a track to a playlist, touch and hold the name of the artist or the title of the album or track.
- In the menu that opens, tap Add to playlist > Create new playlist.
- Enter a name for the playlist and tap OK.
How to add tracks to a playlist
- In My music, when browsing your tracks, touch and hold the name of the artist or the title of the album or track that you want to add.
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap the name of the playlist to which you want to add the artist, album, or track. The artist, album, or track is added to the playlist.
How to play your own playlists
- In My music, tap flag icon.
- Under Playlists, tap a playlist.
- Tap a track to play it.
How to remove a track from a playlist
- In a playlist, touch and hold the title of the track you want to delete.
- Tap Delete from playlist from the list that appears.
How to delete a playlist
- In My music, then select Playlists.
- Touch and hold the playlist you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
Note: You cannot delete default playlists.