How To Use Photos App - Android Lollipop
You can use photos app on your devices running Android Lollipop. The Photos app gives you instant access to all your photos and videos associated with any Google Account set up on your phone or tablet. To open it, touch Photos app icon.
To open Photos from the:
- Camera app. Swipe from right to left.
- All Apps screen. Touch Photos icon.
When you're signed into your device with your Google Account, the Photos app makes it easy to auto-backup all the photos and videos you take, organize them, and share with friends.
You can also browse, search, crop, edit, and tag photos, and create albums and movies.
Touch Menu icon to:
- Switch to or from Google+.
- Organize and edit your photos and videos.
- Create and browse albums.
- Explore Auto Awesome animations, panoramas, or merged group shots created for you automatically.
- Browse photos of yourself.