How To Use Pattern Options – Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use Pattern Options on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. The options are available when Pattern is selected:
- Lock screen card: Display up-to-date information on your lock screen such as weather and news.
- Clock widget options: Set the size of the Clock widget that is displayed on your Home screens, and whether to show the date.
- Personal message: Display a personal message.
- Owner Information: Show owner information on the lock screen.
- Touch Owner information and then touch Show owner info on lock screen to enable or disable the option.
- Touch the text field and enter the owner information to display.
- Make pattern visible: See the pattern as you draw it.
- Unlock effect: Set the graphic effect used when unlocking the tablet.
- Lock automatically: Set how quickly to lock the screen after the screen automatically turns off.
- Lock instantly with power key: Use this option to enable the Lock screen when the Power Key is pressed. If this option is not enabled, the screen dims or brightens when the Power Key is pressed.
- Action Memo on lock screen: Set the device to launch action memo when you double-tap the locked screen with the S Pen button pressed.