How To Use Messages On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
This section describes how to send and receive messages and other features associated with messaging on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Types of Messages on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Your device supports these types of messages:
- Gmail: Send and receive Gmail from your Google account.
- Email: Send and receive email from your email accounts, including Corporate Exchange mail.
- Google Talk: Chat with other Google Talk users.
- Google Messenger: Use Google Messenger to bring groups of friends together into a simple group conversation.
- ChatON: Use ChatON to send and receive instant messages from any device that has a mobile phone number.
- Your Wi-Fi-only device does NOT support voice calling and messaging services. Please disregard any dial and message related menus because some Gmail options are identically set in all Android devices.
- This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.