How To Use Location Services - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to use Location Services on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. You value your privacy. So, by default, your device only acquires your location when you allow it. To use Location-Based Services, you must first enable location services on your device.
Before you use applications such as Google Maps and find your location or search for places of interest, you must enable the Use wireless networks option or enable the GPS satellites.
- Touch Settings > Location services.
- Touch the OFF / ON icon to turn Access to my location on or off, which allows apps that have asked your permission to use your location information.
- Touch Use GPS satellites to enable the GPS satellite.
- Touch Use wireless networks to enable location information using the wireless network.
- Touch My places to save your favorite locations for use with services that require location information.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.