How To Use LG PC Suite – LG G3
Learn how to use LG PC Suite for your LG G3. “LG PC Suite” PC software is a program that helps you connect your device to a PC via a USB cable and Wi-Fi. Once connected, you can use the functions of your device from your PC.
With your “LG PC Suite” PC Software, You Can…
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, picture) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the softwares in your device.
- Backup and restore the device data.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from your device.
- Backup and create and edit the memos in your device
Note: You can use the Help menu from the application to find out how to use your “LG PC Suite” PC software.
Installing “LG PC Suite” PC Software
“LG PC Suite” PC software can be downloaded from the webpage of LG.
- Go toLG and select a country of your choice.
- Go to Support > MOBILE SUPPORT > LG Mobile Phones > Select the Model
- Go to Support > Mobile > Select the Model.
- Click PC SYNC from MANUALS & DOWNLOAD and click DOWNLOAD to download “LG PC Suite” PC software.
System Requirements for “LG PC Suite” PC software
- OS: Windows XP (Service pack 3) 32bit, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher processors
- Memory: 512 MB or higher RAMs
- Graphic card: 1024 x 768 resolution, 32 bit color or higher
- HDD: 500 MB or more free hard disk space (More free hard disk space may be needed depending on the volume of data stored.)
- Required software: LG integrated drivers, Windows Media Player 10 or later
Note: LG Integrated USB Driver
LG integrated USB driver is required to connect an LG device and PC and installed automatically when you install “LG PC Suite” PC software application.
Synchronizing your Device to a PC
Data from your device and PC can be synchronized easily with “LG PC Suite” PC software for your convenience. Contacts, schedules and bookmarks can be synchronized.
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect your device to PC. (Use a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.)
- Slide down the status bar > Tap USB connected > Select USB connection method, then select Media device (MTP).
- After connection, run the program and select the device section from the category on the left side of the screen.
- Click Personal information to select.
- Select the checkbox of contents to synchronize and click the Sync button.
Note: To synchronize your phone with your PC, you need to install LG PC Suite onto your PC. Please refer to previous pages to install LG PC Suite.