How To Move Contacts From Old Device To New - LG G3
Learn how to move contacts from your old device to your new LG G3. Add contacts to your phone and synchronize them with the contacts in your Google account or other accounts that support contact syncing.
- Export your contacts as a CSV file from your old device to your PC using a PC sync program.
- Install "LG PC Suite" on the PC first. Run the program and connect your Android mobile phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the top menu, select phone > Import/Export contacts > Export to your phone.
- A popup window to select the file type and a file to export will appear.
- On the popup, click the Select a file and Windows Explorer will appear.
- Select the contacts file to export in Windows Explorer and click the Open.
- Click Export.
- A Field mapping popup to link the contacts in your device and new contacts data will appear.
- If there is a conflict between the data in your PC contacts and device contacts, make the necessary selections or modifications in LG PC Suite.
- Click OK.