How To Use LG PC Suite - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use LG PC Suite on your LG G Pro 2. "LG PC Suite" PC software is a program that helps you connect your device to a PC via a USB cable and Wi-Fi. Once connected, you can use the functions of your device from your PC.
With your "LG PC Suite" PC Software, You Can...
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, picture) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the softwares in your device.
- Backup and restore the device data.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from your device.
- Backup and create and edit the memos in your device
Note: You can use the Help menu from the application to find out how to use your "LG PC Suite" PC software.
Installing "LG PC Suite" PC Software
"LG PC Suite" PC software can be downloaded from the webpage of LG.
- Go to "LG." and select a country of your choice.
- Go to Support > MOBILE SUPPORT > LG Mobile Phones > Select the Model
Go to Support > Mobile > Select the Model.
- Click PC SYNC from MANUALS & DOWNLOAD and click DOWNLOAD to download "LG PC Suite" PC software.
System Requirements for "LG PC Suite" PC software
- OS: Windows XP (Service pack 3) 32bit, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher processors
- Memory: 512 MB or higher RAMs
- Graphic card: 1024 x 768 resolution, 32 bit color or higher
- HDD: 500 MB or more free hard disk space (More free hard disk space may be needed depending on the volume of data stored.)
- Required software: LG integrated drivers, Windows Media Player 10 or later
Note: LG Integrated USB Driver
- LG integrated USB driver is required to connect an LG device and PC and installed automatically when you install "LG PC Suite" PC software application.