How To Use Incognito - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Incognito on your Samsung Galaxy S5. The incognito feature allows you to view Internet sites outside of normal browsing.
Pages viewed in this incognito window wont appear within your browser history or search history, and no traces (such as cookies) are left on your device.
Note: Any downloaded files will be preserved and will stay on your device after you exit the incognito mode.
To add a new incognito window:
- From your browser, tap Menuicon > Incognito mode.
- At the information prompt, tap OK.
- A new browser window displays.
To exit from the incognito window:
- From your browser window, tap Windows icon.
- Scroll across the available windows and locate the incognito window. The incognito icon appears in the upper-left of the new browser window while you are in this mode.
- Tap - icon next to the incognito listing to delete this window.