How To Use Bookmarks - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use bookmarks on your Samsung Galaxy S5. While navigating a website, you can bookmark a site to quickly and easily access it at a future time. The URLs (website addresses) of the bookmarked sites are displayed in the Bookmarks page.
From the Bookmarks page you can also view your Most visited websites and view your History.
- From the Home webpage, tap Bookmarks icon located at the bottom right of the screen. The Bookmarks page is displayed.
- Press Menuicon to display the Bookmark options.
- From any webpage, tap Bookmarks icon > + icon.
- Use the on-screen keypad to enter the Name, Address, and Location.
- Tap Save.
- Saved to bookmarks will appear at the bottom of the page.