How To Use Home Screen Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Learn how to use Home Screen Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. This application allows you to set your display to the conventional layout of Basic mode or provide an easier user experience for the first-time smartphone users using Easy mode.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Home screen mode icon.
- Tap the pull-down Dropbox and select one of the following options:
- Basic mode: provides conventional layout for the apps and widgets on your home screens.
- Easy mode: provides easier user experience for first-time smartphone users on the home screens.
- Tap Apply and give your device a few seconds to update the device with the new look and feel.