How To Use Groups - LG G3
Learn how to use groups in contacts on your LG G3. You can add contacts on your phone and synchronize them with the contacts in your Google Account or other accounts that support syncing contacts.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key and then Contacts icon.
- Tap the Groups tab > Menu icon > New group.
- Enter a name for the new group. You can also set a ringtone for the newly created group.
- Tap Add members, select the contacts you want to add to the group, then tap Add.
- Tap Save to save the group.
If you delete a group, the contacts assigned to that group will not be lost. They will remain in your contacts.