How To Join Contacts - LG G3
Learn how to join and separate contacts on your LG G3. When you have two or more entries for the same contact, you can join them into a single entry. You can also separate contacts that were joined.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key and then Contacts icon.
- Tap the Menu icon > Manage contacts > Join contacts.
- Select a tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap Join suggestion to select entries you want to join.
- Tap Joined contacts to select entries you want to separate.
- Checkmark the entry (or entries) you want to join or separate, then tap the Join or Separate button.