How To Use Widgets - LG G3
Learn how to use widgets on your LG G3. Add dynamically updating widgets to your Home screen to allow quick access to applications without opening the full application.
- Select a location (Home screen canvas) to add an item by swiping the Home screen from left to right or vice versa.
- Touch and hold an empty part of the Home screen.
- Tap the type of item you want to add on the screen: Apps or Widgets.
- Tap the desired app or widget.
- You will see a new icon on the Home screen. To place it on a different canvas, touch and hold it to drag it to the desired location and release your finger from the screen.
- To add a preloaded application or an application you have downloaded from Play Store to the Home screen, simply touch and hold the icon you want in the Apps screen and drag it to the desired Home screen canvas.
- If there is no available space on a particular Home screen panel, you must delete or remove an item before you can add another item. In this case, you have the option of switching to another Home screen panel.
- To delete an application icon from the Home screen, touch and hold the shortcut icon or widget you want to delete and drag to Remove icon at the top of the screen. When bin icon changes to deleted icon, lift your finger.
- You cannot delete the preloaded applications. (Only their icons can be deleted from the screen).