How To Use Going Incognito On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The incognito feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 allows you to view Internet sites outside of the normal browsing. Pages viewed in this incognito window wont appear within your browser history or search history, and no traces (such as cookies) are left on your device.
Note: Any downloaded files will be preserved and will stay on your device after you exit the incognito mode.
To add a new incognito window:
- From your browser window, tap Windows icon > Incognito icon.
- A new browser window displays.
Note: The incognito icon appears in the upper-left of the new browser window while you are in this mode.
To exit from the incognito window:
- From your browser window, tap Windows icon.
- Scroll across the available windows and locate the incognito window.
- Tap red color minus icon next to the incognito listing to delete this window.