How To Use Gallery Settings - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use gallery settings on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. You can use this gallery option for managing photos and videos such as slideshow, editing etc.,
- Tap Gallery on the Apps screen.
- Tap Menu icon < Settings.
- Use the following options:
- Sync via Wi-Fi only: Set the device to sync content only when the Wi-Fi connection is activated.
- Tag buddy: Tag photo with information, such as date and location. To edit tags, tap the information on an image, tap Edit, edit the details, and then tap Done.
- Face tap: Assign tags to face in an images. A white frame appears around a face when it is detected. Selected the face, tap Add name, and then select a contact to identify the face tap. When the face tag appears on an image, tap it and access various options, such as calling or sending a message to the person.
Note: When you use Face tag, face recognition may fail depending on the face angle, face size, skin color, facial expression, light conditions, or accessories the subject is wearing.