How To Use Gallery On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use gallery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. View and manage photos and videos stored in the device.
Viewing images or videos
- Tap Gallery on the All Apps screen.
- Select an image or a video.
- Video files show the Play icon on the preview thumbnail. To play a video, tap Play. To hide or show the menu bar and the preview thumbnails, tap the screen.
Viewing content stored in other devices
Search for content stored in other devices and view it on your device.
Accessing content stored in Samsung Link devices
To use this feature, sign in to your Samsung account. Refer to RegisteringHow To Setup Samsung accounts for more information.
- On the Gallery main screen, tap Apps icon and select a device in REGISTERED DEVICES to access content. You can view content from devices that are registered to Samsung link. Visitlink.samsung.com for more information.
- Ensure that the registered devices are turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- You may incur additional charges when you access content stored in other devices via the mobile network.
Accessing content stored in nearby devices
Search for nearby devices via Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, or a mobile hotspot to view content stored in them on your device.
- On the All Apps screen, tap Settings > NFC and sharing > Nearby devices, and then tap the Nearby devices switch to activate it.
- On the Gallery main screen, tap Apps icon.
- Select a device in NEARBY DEVICES. You can view images and videos from other devices that have the content sharing feature activated.
Deleting images or videos
Deleting an image or a video
Select an image or a video and tap Delete icon at the top of the screen.
Deleting multiple images and videos
- On the Gallery main screen, tap and hold an image or a video to delete. Alternatively, tap Menu icon > Select.
- Tick the images or videos to delete.
- Tap Delete icon at the top of the screen. You can also tap Menu icon > Delete, tick the images or videos to delete, and then tap Done to delete multiple items.