How To Use FM Radio On HTC One
Learn how to listen to FM Radio on your HTC One. Tune in and listen to your favorite radio stations using the FM Radio app.
- You need to connect a headset first to the audio jack of HTC One to use FM Radio. FM Radio uses the stereo headset as the FM radio antenna.
- Open the FM Radio app. The first time you open FM Radio, it scans for local FM stations that you can listen to.
- While you're listening to an FM station, you can:
- Tap Next or Previous icons to go to the next or previous station.
- Drag the slider to tune in to a frequency on the FM band. To fine tune the radio frequency, tap Play Forward or Play Backward icons.
- Tap heart icon to mark a radio station as a favorite. To see your other favorites and preset stations, tap < icon.
- To turn off FM Radio, tap Stop icon.