How To Use Microsoft PowerPoint - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint on your Nokia Lumia 630. Add the finishing touches to your presentation en route to your meeting with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile.
- Tap Office icon, swipe to places, and tap the location of the PowerPoint file you want to view.
- Tap a PowerPoint file, and turn your phone to landscape mode.
- To browse between slides, swipe left or right.
- To go to a specific slide, tap Slide icon and the slide you want to see.
- To add a note to a slide, turn your phone to portrait mode, and tap the blank area under the slide.
- To edit a slide, tap Edit icon. Tap Slide icon to return.
- To save your presentation, tap . . . > save.
Send a presentation in a mail
- Tap the PowerPoint file and . . . > share....
Delete a presentation
- Tap and hold the PowerPoint file, and tap delete.
Watch a PowerPoint broadcast
- To watch a PowerPoint presentation broadcast over the internet, open the mail containing the link to the broadcast presentation, and tap the link.
Work with SharePoint Workspace Mobile
Work on shared Microsoft Office documents, and collaborate on projects, schedules, and ideas. With Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Mobile, you can browse, send, edit, and sync your documents online.
- Tap Office icon, and swipe to places.
- Tap Office icon, write the web address for a SharePoint site, and tap Next icon.
- Select a document. A copy is downloaded to your phone.
- View or edit the document, and save your changes.
Note: To keep an offline copy of a document on your phone, tap and hold the document, and tap always keep offline.
Return to SharePoint Workspace Mobile
- Press Back Key.