How To Use Email - LG G Pad
Learn how to use email on your LG G Pad.You can use the Gmail application to read Gmails from services like Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL. The Gmail application supports the following account types: POP3, IMAP and Exchange.
Working with account folders
- Open the Email application and tap the Menu Key and select Folders.
- Each account has an Inbox, Outbox, Sent and Drafts folder. Depending on the features supported by your accounts service provider, you may have additional folders.
Composing and sending email
To compose and send a message:
- While in the Gmail application, tap Write icon.
- Enter an address for the messages intended recipient. As you enter text, matching addresses will be proposed from your Contacts. Separate multiple addresses using semicolons.
- Tap the Menu Key to Cc/Bcc a contact or tap Attach icon to attach files, if necessary.
- Enter the subject and your message
- Tap Send icon to send the message.
If you arent connected to a network, for example, if youre working in airplane mode, the messages that you send will be stored in your Outbox folder until you connect to a network again. If it contains any pending messages, the Outbox will be displayed on the Accounts screen.
Note: When a new email arrives in your Inbox, you will be notified by a sound or vibration. Tap the email notification to stop receiving notifications.