How To Use Easy Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use easy mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Switch between the default screen layout and a simpler layout. The Easy Mode layout has larger text and icons, making for a more straight forward visual experience.
To enable Easy Mode:
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings > Easy mode.
- Tap Easy mode to enable this feature.
- When Easy mode is enabled, you can scroll down the page and select which apps you want to appear on the Home screens. Tap the check box next to the apps you want to add or remove.
- When finished, tap Done.
Switching to easy mode
- On the All apps screen, tap Settings > Easy mode > Easy mode.
- Tick apps to apply a simpler layout.
- Tap Done.
Returning to standard mode
Swipe to the left on the Home screen and tap Easy settings > Easy mode > Standard mode > Done.