How To Use Blocking Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use blocking mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. On the Settings screen, tap Blocking mode, and then tap the Blocking mode switch to activate it.
- From a Home Screen, tap Apps icon > Settings.
- Tap Blocking mode.
- Tap ON/OFF to turn the feature on and configure the following options.
- Block incoming calls: Block all calls except for the people on your allowed list.
- Disable notifications: Block all notifications.
- Disable alarm and timer: Block all alarms and timers.
- Configure a time frame for these features to be active. Remove the check mark from the Always field to configure the From and To time fields.
- Tap Allowed contacts to assign those contacts that are exempted from these rules. You can select:
- None: Block notifications from all contacts.
- All contacts: Allow notifications from all contacts.
- Favorites: Allow notifications only from contacts that are marked as Favorites.
- Group: Allow notifications only from contacts in specific groups.
- Custom: Create a custom list of contacts for whom notifications will appear when Blocking Mode is enabled.
- Allowed contact list: Manage your allowed list.
- Allowed contact groups: Manage groups on your allowed list.
Note: When Blocking Mode is enabled, - icon displays in the Status Bar.