How To Use Dropbox On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use dropbox on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Use this app to save and share files with others via Dropbox cloud storage. When you save files to Dropbox, your device automatically syncs with the web server and any other devices that have Dropbox installed.
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- Tap Dropbox on the All apps screen.
- When you launch this app for the first time or restart it after performing a data reset, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Using Your Dropbox Account
For more information about Dropbox, visit dropbox.com.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings.
- Tap Cloud.
- Tap your Dropbox account to manage your sync settings and backup options.
- If you have not signed in to your Dropbox account, tap Link Dropbox account.
- Follow the prompts to set up and use Dropbox.
On the Dropbox main screen, use the following functions:
- Upload icon: Upload or open files. Tap Menu > Upload here to upload files,
- Image/Video icon: View the uploaded images or videos. Tap Select to share or delete files, or create albums.
- Favorite icon: Open files in the favorites list.
- Notification icon: View notifications.