How To Use Calculator On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use calculator on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The Calculator provides basic and advanced arithmetic functions. Use this app for simple or complex calculations.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Calculator.
- Enter the first number using the numeric keys.
- Tap the appropriate arithmetic function key.
- Enter the next number.
- To view the result, tap the Equal key.
To clear the results:
Tap C for Clear.
To clear the calculator history:
- To clear the calculator history, tap the icon Down arrow Tap to view history to view the history of calculations, and then tap Clear history.
To copy all or part of the calculation to the clipboard:
- Touch and hold an entry in the display field.
- Turn the device landscape to use advanced arithmetic functions, such as sin, cos, and tan.
- Rotate the device to landscape orientation to display the scientific calculator. If Screen rotation is disabled, tap Menu > Scientific calculator.