How To Use Display Settings – Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to use Display Settings on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. Change the settings for the display. On the Home screen, tap Settings > Display.
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness for the display.
- Screen timeout: Set the length of time the Gear 2 Neo waits before turning off the displays backlight.
- Font: Change the font type and size for display text.
- Language: Select a display language for all menus and applications.
Note: When the Gear 2 Neo is connected to a mobile device, the language settings applied on the mobile device are applied to the Gear 2 Neo. The language settings can only be changed on the connected mobile device.
- Wake-up gesture: Set the Gear 2 Neo to turn on and show a specified screen by using a gesture. Raise the hand that is wearing the Gear 2 Neo and look at the devices screen for a few seconds. The screen turns on and a preset screen displays.
- Home icon size: You can adjust the size of the icons on the Home screen.
- Edit home screen: You can change the location of the icons on the Home screen and delete them.