How To Use Sound Settings - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to use Sound Settings on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. Change the settings for various sounds on the Gear 2 Neo. On the Home screen, tap Settings > Sound and selection from these options:
- Volume: Adjust the volume level for various sounds, such as multimedia, ringtone, notifications, and system sounds.
- Sound mode: Select Gear 2 Neo sound mode from sound, vibration, and mute.
- Touch sounds: Set the Gear 2 Neo to make a sound when applications or options are selected on the touch screen.
- Ringtones: Select a ringtone to alert you to incoming calls.
- Notifications: Select a tone that sounds when events occur, such as incoming messages and missed calls.
- Vibration: Adjust the intensity of the vibration notification.