How To Use Calculator App - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use calculator on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The Calculator provides the basic arithmetic functions to solve simple arithmetic problems and advanced operators to solve more complex problems. The Calculator also keeps a history of recent calculations.
- Touch Calculator icon.
- Enter the first number using the numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by touching the corresponding onscreen arithmetic function key.
- Enter the next number.
- To view the result, touch the = (equals) key.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 as many times as required.
- Touch c icon to clear the result.
- To clear the calculator history, touch Clear history icon.
- For more advanced problems, use the advanced operators sin, ln, cos, log, tan, and so on, just as you would on a pocket calculator.
- Touch and hold entries in the Calculator's display field to copy or cut the contents of the display. Copied to clipboard displays. Paste the copied value in another app.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.