How To Use Calendar - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use calendar on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Your device includes a powerful calendar to help you organize your schedules more conveniently and effectively. Learn to create and manage events and tasks, and set alarms to remind yourself of important events and tasks.
To access Calendar:
- Touch Calendar icon.
- The following tabs are available:
- Year: Display the Year view.
- Month: Display the Month view.
- Week: Display the Week view.
- Day: Display the Day view.
- Agenda: Display a list of events and tasks.
- Swipe left or right across the screen to view other years, months, weeks, or days. Swipe up or down the week or day screens to view other events.
- To find an event or task, touch Search icon. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter a search term. Possible events display as you type. Touch Search icon on the keyboard to remove it. Touch an event to send, edit, or delete the event.
- Touch Add new icon and then touch Save to add a new event to your calendar.
- Touch Menu icon for these options:
- Go to: Display a specific date.
- Delete: Delete events for the year, month, week, day, and so on, depending on the Calendar view.
- Calendars: Displays a list of available calendars to display events from.
- Settings: Display a list of configurable settings.
- Touch Today to return to the current date.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.