How To Use Fast Charging In Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a built-in fast charging feature. You can use this feature to charge the battery more quickly while the device or its screen is turned off.
About Fast charging
- Fast charging uses battery charging technology that charges the battery faster by increasing the charging power. The device supports Samsung’s Adaptive fast charging feature and Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
- To use Fast charging on your device, connect it to a battery charger that supports Adaptive fast charging or Quick Charge 2.0.
Increasing the charging speed
To increase the charging speed, turn the device or its screen off when you charge the battery.
- While charging the battery when the device is turned off, the charge icon appears on the screen.
- You cannot use the fast charging feature when the screen is turned on. Turn off the screen to increase the charging speed.
- You cannot use the built-in fast charging feature when you charge the battery using a standard battery charger.
- If the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may decrease automatically. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device.