How To Use Browser - LG G3
Learn how to use browser on your LG G3. Use this application to browse the Internet. Browser gives you a fast, full-color world of games, music, news, sports, entertainment and much more, right on your mobile phone wherever you are and whatever you enjoy.
Note: Additional charges apply when connecting to these services and downloading content. Check data charges with your network provider.
Tap Home key > Appsicon > Apps tab > Internet.
Using the Web toolbar
- Tap slide it upwards with your finger to open.
- Back icon: Tap to go back one page.
- Forward icon: Tap to go forward one page, to the page you connected to after the current one. This is the opposite of what happens when you tap Back key, which takes you to the previous page.
- Home icon: Tap to go to the Home page.
- Add window icon: Tap to add a new window.
- Bookmarks icon: Tap to access bookmarks.
- Tap the address field, enter the web address and tap Go.
Opening a page
- To go to new page, tapAdd Windowicon> + add icon.
- To go to another webpage, tap 2 add window icon, scroll up or down, and tap the page to select it.
Searching the web by voice
- Tap the address field, tap mic icon, speak a keyword, and then select one of the suggested keywords that appear.
Note: This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- To bookmark the current webpage, tap Menu icon > Add to bookmarks > OK.
- To open a bookmarked webpage, tap Bookmarks icon and select one.
- Tap Bookmarks icon > History to open a webpage from the list of recently-visited webpages. To clear all history, tap Delete bin icon > Yes.
Using Popup Browser
Use this feature to access the Internet without closing the current application.
While viewing content, such as contacts or notes that include web addresses, select a web address and then tap Popup Browser to open the pop-up browser. Touch and drag the browser to move it to another location.
- To view the browser in full screen, tap Full screen icon.
- To close the browser, tap x close icon.
Tap the Menu icon to view the following options:
- New tab - Opens a new tab.
- Bookmarks - Allows you to view, add, edit, and delete your bookmarks.
- Add to bookmarks - Allows you to bookmark the current web page.
- Homepage - Allows you to open the home page.
- Set as homepage - Allows you to set the current web page as your home page.
- History - Allows you to view the web pages you've visited.
- Share - Allows you send the web address (URL) of the web page to others.
- Find on page - Allows you to search for text on the web page.
- Desktop view - Allows you to change the current mobile page to a desktop page.
- Save for offline reading - Allows you to save the current page for offline reading.
- Capture plus - Allows you to capture the current web page from top to bottom without cutting.
- Print - Allow you to print the web page using any printers on the network. You can also save the web page as a pdf file.
- Settings - Opens the Browser settings.
- Exit - Allows you to exit the browser.
To return to the previous web page, tap the Back Key.