How To Use Chrome - LG G3
Learn how to use Chrome on your LG G3. Use Chrome to search for information and browse webpages.
Tap Home key > Apps icon > Apps tab > Chrome.
Note: This application may not be available, depending on your region and service provider.
- Tap the Address field, and then enter a web address or search criteria.
Opening a page
- To go to a new page, tab 1 > + New tab icon.
- To go to another webpage, tap 2 new window icon, scroll up or down and tap the page to select it.
Syncing with other devices
Sync open tabs and bookmarks to use with Chrome on another device when you are logged in with the same Google account.
- To view open tabs on other devices, tap Menu key > Other devices.
- Select a webpage to open.
- To add bookmarks, tap Bookmarks icon.