Learn how to use Bookmarks in the browser of your Samsung Galaxy S4. While navigating a website, you can bookmark a site to quickly and easily access it at a future time. The URLs (website addresses) of the bookmarked sites are displayed in the Bookmarks page. From the Bookmarks page you can also view your Most visited websites and view your History.
- From the Home webpage, tap Bookmarks icon. The Bookmarks page is displayed.
Press Menu key to display the following options:
- List/Thumbnail view: Select Thumbnail view (default) to view a thumbnail of the webpage with the name listed, or select List view to view a list of the bookmarks with Name and URL listed.
- Create folder: Creates a new folder in which to store new bookmarks.
- Delete: Erases selected bookmarks.
- Change order: Rearranges the current bookmarks.
- Move to folder: Selected bookmarks are moved to a selected folder.
Tap a bookmark to view the webpage, or touch and hold a bookmark for the following options:
- Open in new window: Opens the webpage in a new window.
- Edit bookmark: Allows you to edit the name or URL of the bookmark.
- Add shortcut: Adds a shortcut to the bookmarked webpage to your phone's Home screen.
- Share link: Allows you to share a URL address using many different options.
- Delete bookmark: Allows you to delete a bookmark.
- Set as homepage: Sets the bookmark to your new homepage.
- From any webpage, tap Bookmarks icon > + add icon.
- Use the on-screen keypad to enter the Name, Address, and Location.
- Tap Save.
- Saved to bookmarks will appear at the bottom of the page.
- From the Bookmarks page, tap and hold the bookmark you want to edit.
- Tap Edit bookmark.
- Use the on-screen keypad to edit the Name, Address, and Location.
- Tap Save.
- From the Bookmarks page, tap and hold the bookmark you want to delete.
- Tap Delete bookmark.
- At the Delete confirmation window, tap OK.