How To Install Gear Manager - Samsung Galaxy Gear
Learn how to install gear manager. Once paired, its the Gear Manager application that provides a direct connection and access to setup/configuration menus for the Galaxy Gear.
Install Gear Manager
- Remove the Charging cradle from the packaging.
- Turn on your smartphone and enable NFC communication.
- Turn your Charging cradle around and tap it to the back of the smartphone.
- Read the on-screen Installation information, then tap OK > Install.
- Confirm the Gear Manager application is now open.
Launching Gear Manager
The appearance of on-screen items within Galaxy Gear are controlled via the Gear Manager application.
- From within your smartphones Applications page, tap Gear Manager icon.