How To Backup And Reset - LG G Pad
Learn how to backup and reset on your LG G Pad. Use the Language & input settings to select the language for the text on your tablet and to configure the on-screen keyboard, including words you've added to its dictionary.
Backup & reset
- Backup my data: Set to backup your settings and application data to the Google server.
- Backup account: Set the account to which you want to backup data to.
- Automatic restore: Set to restore your settings and application data when the applications are reinstalled on your device.
- LG Backup service: Backs up all information on the device and restores it in the event of data loss or replacement.
- Factory data reset: Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data. If you reset the tablet this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information as when you first started Android.