How To Use Alarms - Nokia Lumia 1520
Learn how to use alarms on your Nokia Lumia 1520. Keep track of time learn how to use your phone as a clock, as well as an alarm app clock.
Set an alarm
You can use your phone as an alarm app clock.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Alarm icon.
Tap + Add icon.
Fill in the alarm app details, set the time, and tap Save icon.
For the alarms to sound, your phone must be turned on, and the phone volume needs to be loud enough.
Note: You can quickly see the time of the next active alarm app if you have pinned the Alarm app to the start screen. The tile size must be at least medium.
Turn an alarm off
- Switch the alarm app to Off.
Delete an alarm
- Tap the alarm app, and tap Delete icon.
Snooze an alarm
- Don't want to get up just yet? When an alarm app sounds, you can snooze the alarms.When the alarm app sounds, tap snooze.
Update the time and date automatically
- You can set your phone to update the time, date, and time zone automatically. Automatic update is a network service and may not be available depending on your region or network service provider.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > date+time.
- Switch Set automatically to On.
Update the time and date manually
- Switch Set automatically to Off, and edit the time and date.
Update the time zone manually when traveling abroad
- Switch Set automatically to Off, and tap Time zone and a location.