How To Use Alarm App - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use alarm app on your on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Set alarms for reminders or for wake-up times. You can add, edit, delete, snooze and etc.
- On the Apps screen, tap Clock > Alarm.
- Tap + icon in the alarms list, set an alarm time, select the days on which the alarm will repeat, set other various alarm options, and then tap Save. To activate or deactivate alarms, tap Alarm icon next to the alarm in the alarms list.
- Snooze: Set an interval and the number of times for the alarm to repeat after the preset time.
- Smart alarm: Set a time and tone for the smart alarm. A smart alarm starts at a low volume a few minutes before a preset alarm is scheduled to sound. The volume of the smart alarm increases gradually until you turn it off or the preset alarm sounds.
- Drag Close icon outside the large circle to stop an alarm. If you have previously enabled the snooze option, drag zZ icon outside the large circle to repeat the alarm after a specified length of time.
- Tap Menu icon > Delete, select alarms, and then tap Done.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.