How To Use Accounts – Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use accounts on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Your device can synchronize with a variety of account. With synchronization, information on your device is updated with any information that changes in your account.
- Samsung Account: Add your Samsung Account.
- Amazon: Add your Amazon Account.
- Email: Add an Email Account to sync Contacts.
- Google: Add your Google Account to sync your Contacts, Calendar, and Gmail.
- LDAP: Add an LDAP Account to find entries in an LDAP directory.
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync: Add your Exchange Account to sync Contacts, Calendar, and Email.
- Facebook: Add a Facebook Account to sync apps.
- Twitter: Add a Twitter Account.
- WebEx: Add a Cisco WebEx Meetings account.
Setting Up Accounts
Set up and manage your synchronized accounts with the Account setting.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Touch the account type.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account credentials to complete the set up process. Your tablet communicates with the appropriate account servers to set up your account. When complete, your account displays in the Accounts area of the Settings screen.