How To Use Accessory Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use Accessory Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. To change accessory settings:
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > Accessory. The following options display:
- Audio output: Select a sound output format to use when connecting your device to optional HDMI devices (not included). Some devices may not support the surround sound setting.
- Automatic unlock: Flip the cover open to unlock the screen when secure lock is turned off.
- Daynote: Show the quick note pad when the cover is flipped open.
- Unit: Set unit options for temperatures. Options are: oC (Centigrade) or oF (Fahrenheit).