How To Sync With Windows Media Player - LG G3
Learn how to sync with Windows Media Player on your LG G3. Learn to connect your device to a PC with a USB cable in USB connection modes. Ensure that Windows Media Player is installed on your PC.
- Use the USB cable to connect the phone to a PC on which Windows Media Player has been installed.
- Select the Media sync (MTP) option. When connected, a pop-up window will appear on the PC.
- Open Windows Media Player to synchronize music files.
- Edit or enter your devices name in the pop-up window (if necessary).
- Select and drag the music files you want to the sync list.
- Start synchronization.
If the Windows Media Player version is lower than 10, install version 10 or higher.