How To Make Calls - LG G3
Learn how to make calls on your LG G3. This section describes you to make calls directly, from your contacts, answering calls, rejecting calls and adjusting in-call volume.
- Tap Call icon to open the keypad.
- Enter the number using the keypad. To delete a digit, tap the x delete icon.
- Tap Call icon to make a call.
- To end a call, tap the End icon.
Note: To enter "+" to make international calls, touch and hold 0+ button.
Calling your contacts
- Tap Contacts icon to open your contacts.
- Scroll through the contact list or enter the first few letters of the contact you want to call by tapping Search contacts.
- In the list, tap Call icon you want to call.
Answering and rejecting a call
- When you receive a call in Lock state, swipe thegreen colorAnswer callicon in any direction to Answer the incoming call.
- Swipe the red color reject call icon in any direction to Decline an incoming call.
Adjusting the in-call volume
- To adjust the in-call volume during a call, use the Volume up and down keys on the back side of the phone.