How To Sync Accounts - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to Sync Accounts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Select the items you want to synchronize on your account such as Books, Calendar, Contacts, and more.
- From the Settings screen, touch General > Accounts.
- Touch the account type, which is located in the My accounts section.
- Touch the account name.
- Touch the items you want to synchronize with your account to create a check mark then touch Sync now.This includes items such as app data, calendar, contacts, gmail or email, photos, and so on.
- Touch Cancel sync to stop the synchronization.
Note: The items that are available to Sync depends on the typeof account.
- Touch Settings or Account Settings to access the account settings.
- Touch Storage usage, if available, to see your storage usage for different applications.
- Touch Sync all to synchronize all accounts of this type.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.