How To Setup - Sony Xperia Z2
Learn how to Setup on your Sony Xperia Z2. The first time you start your device, a setup guide opens to help you configure basic settings, sign in to some accounts, and personalise your device. For example, if you have a Sony Entertainment Network account, you can sign in to it here and get set up straight away. And you can download Internet and Wi-Fi settings.
Note: You can also access the setup guide later from the Settings menu.
To turn on the device
- Make sure that the battery is charged for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the device forthe first time.
- Press and hold down the power key until the device vibrates.
- Enter your SIM card PIN when requested, then tap Next icon.
- Wait a while for the device to start.
Note: Your SIM card PIN is initially supplied by your network operator, but you can change it later from the Settings menu. To correct a mistake made while entering your SIM card PIN, tap Delete icon.
To turn off the device
- Press and hold down the power key until the options menu opens.
- In the options menu, tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
Note: It may take a while for the device to shut down.